I suppose that most of the people here would want as much good stuff (modules, custom content), as possible, to fully enjoy playing NWN. It might be a good thing then, to encourage both players and module/cc creators. And there’s nothing worse for author, then the lack of (or just not enough) feedback. So I’ve decided to build some polls, to better understand this issue + player’s preferences, and (hopefully) find solutions for improvement.
Let’s start with the player:
What kind of module do you prefer?(you can pick more then one)
- Module for Single Player
- Multiplayer module
- Persistent World
- Riddle solving
- Long (>15h of gameplay)
- Short (<4h of gameplay)
- Part of Series
Feedback I (you can pick more then one answer)
What kind of feedback do you give to the author:
- I comment on module’s page
- I vote on module’s page
- I send PM to the author
- None (I don’t give feedback)
Feedback II (pick one answer)
When do you give some feedback to the module’s author:
- Every time after I’ve played and finished the module
- When the module was good enough
- When I’ve encountered some difficulty/bug
Feedback III (you can pick more then one answer)
If you’ve don’t give the feedback, then why?
- I don’t want to discourage the author by criticism or low vote
- I think that the download count is rewarding enough for the author
- I’m not a native English speaker, I don’t want to write something to be ashamed of
- I don’t like voting system, I prefer something easier/faster, for example clicking „like”
- I often just forget to do it.
- I don’t care about giving feedback.