AdvAb Journey to Whitehawk Mountain

Hey everyone! I’ve just released a module onto the Steam workshop and the NWVault that will be the first in a series of modules I have planned under the project name “Adventures Abound!”

The module is a quick 1-2 hour adventure for low level players that is combat focused. It is called Journey to Whitehawk Mountain and it can be foundhere on Steam or here on the vault

There is a website for the Adventures Abound! project that can be found here but the overview of the project is as follows:

Adventures Abound! is a collection of individual modules, or adventures, which take place in the same fantasy setting of Hephaestion. Each adventure is a self-contained story that can be played independently of other adventures with the same or new characters. Some adventures are part of a “saga” or collection of adventures that involve the same world event. For sagas there is still no required play order for each of the saga’s individual adventures.

Every adventure provides content for different play styles (combat/stealth/story-heavy/etc…) and settings (urban/wilderness/dungeon/etc…) and incorporates old and new game mechanics, including: Classic dungeon-crawls and boss fights, Engaging stories and mysteries to be solved, Tower-defense and onslaught minigames, Large-scale battles, and more

I’d love it if you took some time to check out the module and the project!

I’d also love to hear your thoughts on the project as a whole. Is this something interests you as a player or even as a creator?

Thanks and enjoy!