The theme for this month's challenge: "Bards and Artists":
New musical instruments, artistic tools (placeables & items) for painters, sculptors, etc...Exotic or especially design weapons and gear for bards, like the rapier-pistol. An artist studio (painter or sculpter) tiles. Eccentric Clothes.
This theme was suggested by Shemsu-Heru.
- It must be fully working in game.
- Use of vanilla NWN or publicly available texture is fine. Just remember that NWN textures must have dimensions in powers of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, etc.).
- Teamwork is welcome.
- Beginners most welcome. Don't be afraid, just try, you'll be surprised!
- "Custom Content" includes many sorts of things: models, scripts, prefabs (areas, items, creatures, conversations, quests, etc.), sounds, portraits, or anything else new for the game.
- All submissions must be finished, working, and emailed to NWNCCCMakers@gmail.com (or a non-Vault link provided) by May 1st, 2018. Sooner than that is perfectly fine too. ;-)
Some things you could include in the download/email that would make packaging everything up easier and faster:
- 2da lines needed.
- Screenshot from in game for use on the Vault page. Formats: .bmp, .jpg, .png, or .tga
- Portraits (if needed) of your new goodie. Placeables and monsters should include a portrait.
- Inventory icons (if needed) of your new goodie.
- Any credits you would like listed.
- If this is your first entry, please tell me what name you would like your work listed under and provide a link to your other NWN content if you want that displayed as well (the link bit is totally optional).
Remember, the Challenge is all about fun, sharing, creativity, and surprise!
This thread is for all sorts of discussion about this month's theme: ideas for things to make, questions/concerns, announcement of what you intend to make, screenshots of work in progress and/or finished projects.
If you want to discuss the Monthly Custom Content Challenge idea as a whole or wish to submit ideas/themes for future monthly Challenges, please post in its thread here.
When submitting a new theme, please provide a title and short summary of the theme.
If you have a technical question about some custom content creation, please create a separate thread so that the answers can be found later by anyone, not just people interested in this Challenge.
We'll try to help!
Have no fear and join the fun!
And finally, you can: