Custom Content Challenge - July 2021 : Dark Fantasy
I think that this challenge would greatly benefit some dark fantasy modules or PWs. Things inside should be Ogre queens, necrophiliac princes, torture devices (like white hot iron shoes), monsters, dwarves, curses, eating abilities, items like livers and heart (Cooked and uncooked), cannibalism, magic items (mirrors, apples, glass coffins), plants, undead, ravenous animals, diseases, gruesome deaths, executions (gory, gruesome and twisted), twisted and mad people, gods wrath, witches, demons, devils and dark pacts. Oh I nearly forgotten about rape and self mutilation.
Suggested by @Shadowing2029
- It must be fully working in game.
- Use of vanilla NWN or publicly available texture is fine. Just remember that NWN textures must have dimensions in powers of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, etc.).
- Teamwork is welcome.
- Beginners most welcome. Don’t be afraid, just try, you’ll be surprised!
- “Custom Content” includes many sorts of things: models, scripts, prefabs (areas, items, creatures, conversations, quests, etc.), sounds, portraits, or anything else new for the game.
- All submissions must be finished, working, and emailed to email@example.com (or a non-Vault link provided) by August 1st, 2021. Sooner than that is perfectly fine too.
Some things you could include in the download/email that would make packaging everything up easier and faster:
- 2da lines needed.
- Screenshot from in game for use on the Vault page. Formats: .bmp, .jpg, .png, or .tga
- Portraits (if needed) of your new goodie. Placeables and monsters should include a portrait.
- Inventory icons (if needed) of your new goodie.
- Any credits you would like listed.
- If this is your first entry, please tell me what name you would like your work listed under and provide a link to your other NWN content if you want that displayed as well (the link bit is totally optional).
Remember, the Challenge is all about fun, sharing, creativity, and surprise!
This thread is for all sorts of discussion about this month’s theme: ideas for things to make, questions/concerns, announcement of what you intend to make, screenshots of work in progress and/or finished projects.
When submitting a new theme, please provide a title and short summary of the theme.
If you have a technical question about some custom content creation, please create a separate thread so that the answers can be found later by anyone, not just people interested in this Challenge.
We’ll try to help!
Have no fear and join the fun!
And finally, you can: