Give 'im enough rope

hi all, and happy new year !

quick question. i’m looking for the placeable that looks like a rope descending down into a hole (rather than rising up through the roof). i could’ve sworn this was part of the cep, but i can’t find it. does anyone happen to know where i can find it ?

thanks !

There is a standard one under Containers & Switches called Rope that Bioware provides (from the ceiling though).

Try searching [CEP23] Rope under the appearance.

found it! turns out it’s a placeable appearance, rather than an actual placeable.

thanks for the quick reply, FP !