Linking my work to profile

Hi-

My name is GLWizard (or Glwizard or glwizard, depending on where you look).

Way back when NWN and NWN2 first came out, I took it upon myself to tackle creating some content for both games. It was pretty modest compared to some of the other offerings out there- but I’m proud of what I was able to accomplish.

I have noted the community’s migration from the original NWN/NWN2 web site to this one, and created an account accordingly. I was gratified to see that as far as I can tell, all of my work posted on the previous incarnation of the Vault made it over to this one.

I was hoping that at some point, it would be possible to have my submitted work linked to my profile? Admittedly, I doubt that I’ll be updating any of my projects anytime soon- but I would like the option. (I have long imagined adding at least some new spells to both the NWN and NWN2 Spell Packs. I don’t know that I ever will… but you never know.) Linking might also help me respond to any questions that might come up on any of my work (though, almost 15 years later, I don’t imagine seeing very many such inquiries- but still…)

Here’s a list of my work from this version of the Vault:

Shifter Expanded Classes

GLWizard Spell Pack

GLWizard Spellpack with Extra Invocations

MTS3: The Final Sunset (Updated Version)

Thanks,
Lee (GLWizard)

1 Like

@Fester_Pot Can you make glwizard the owner of those pages? Thanks.

Done and done!

3 Likes