Misery Stone question

I have lit all the braziers, but the door at the dwarven halls didn’t open. I’m trying to use the script given at the download page to open them, but that doesn’t work because the script targets my character instead of the door, even if the door is selected. So how do I run the script so it works on the door?

i had a peek at the script “ms_opendoor”

The console will say it runs on your PC, but that merely means that the PC is OBJECT_SELF in scripting terms. But this is the script:

void main()
{
object oDoor = GetObjectByTag("cf_lvl2_door_puzzle");
AssignCommand(oDoor, SetLocked(oDoor, FALSE));
DoDoorAction(GetObjectByTag("cf_lvl2_door_puzzle"), DOOR_ACTION_OPEN);
}

it seems to be correct (enough). As long as PC is in the same module as the door, and the door’s tag is in fact “cf_lvl2_door_puzzle”. Here’s another version, that should be functionally identical:

void main()
{
object oDoor = GetObjectByTag("cf_lvl2_door_puzzle");
SetLocked(oDoor, FALSE);
AssignCommand(oDoor, ActionOpenDoor(oDoor));
}

either way, run from the console with any one of these commands:

rs ms_opendoor
runscript ms_opendoor
RunScript ms_opendoor

note: if you open the area in the toolset to check things out, make sure to FIRST turn Options->Autosave false!
and note that changing anything with the toolset won’t change anything in your Save. That needs to be done from /Override folder

Ps. don’t have anything targeted. Just control your PC and do runscript

Then I guess I’m at the wrong door since the script just gives an error message… I wonder how I’m supposed to open this door if this isn’t the one which is glitched, since I definitely have lit all the braziers.