Modern

We lack enough 400 pound basement dweller models for a Gamergate campaign. Plus there aren’t any Mt. Dew and bags of Doritos placeables.

I tend to avoid politics or controversial topics - just makes people upset.

Another modern combat helmet:
combat_helmet_03

It looks a lot like those that I wore for 15 years, except for the mike. Of course I wore the steel pot for the first 7 years. Medical never got the good stuff when I was in the military.:heart_eyes:

Yes, I left the headphones and microphone on there as I think they make it a more interesting piece. I can always add a plainer helmet later. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, I did not mean to imply that it should be removed. I have been out of the military for 16 years. If they had earphones like that back then only the Special Operation personnel had them back then.

How about this rjshae?

DSC_0001 or with soft cap . . .

Top of the mornin’, gov’na…

I believe an existing hat pack such as hatsplosion has some of these, particularly the top hat (I’ve seen a top hat in purgatorio). It might save some work caused by duplication.

This one is just different enough to provide some variety. Thanks.

One a scale of one to ten, how much does it hurt?

Just a little insider info, as someone who did worked in the Medical field males have never worn that type of head gear. It looks real good other wise. That doesn’t mean a male can’t wear it though. :rofl:

I’m just including it for historical settings, in which the nurse was a primarily female profession. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it would also make a nice headgear for a cleric, especially if it can be tinted.

Time for your daily “treatment”, puny human. Now how do you feel?

The caps are now tintable. :smiley:

The male half-orc looks at the female. Get the rolling pin we need to beat the whey out of him. Devil be gone!:japanese_ogre:

Homeopathic remedy for constipation. Works like a charm.

Classic fedora:
classic_fedora
“Just the facts, ma’am.”

This is probably my last (or next to last) entry before I release the set.

Great work and a great pack!

Have you ever thought about rigging this hat pack also for XCOM2? There are several hats I would have loved to use when I played the Long War mod.