My niece is 6 years old and wants to play

So my brother’s daughter is six now and she found NWN on my mom’s computer and there’s a character there for my other brother’s daughter who played back when she was around ten. Since Rose is so young she mostly likes to try on dresses and stuff in the game. I am pulling four of the computers out of the LAN at home and taking them to “Grandma’s” house for Christmas. Shelby says she will play with Rose so all is well.
I;ve downloaded “The Missing Dragon” which ought to be perfect. Maybe a little "Dark Ranger’s Treasure after that.
The reason I am posting is this. I have an old module called Zorco’s Keep that is a persistent holding area for characters’ stuff. Rose wants to rummage through the various chests of goodies.
I’ve never successfully used the toolset although I have tried.
What would it take to make this Zorco’s module compatible with the CEP 2.65?

Sadly, changing a module from CEP1 to CEP2 would be a significant undertaking.

Since CEP1 and CEP2 can be installed concurrently, I’d go with the CEP1 version, which probably has more than enough to entertain a child.

that’s my plan right now, little devil has come down with the flu just in time for Christmas.
Nothing like being sick at holiday time. Bet she gets all the rest of us, too

finally made it happen. She had a great time. The two nieces played together and completed the Dark Ranger’s Treasure and To Heir is Human. I did have to help a tiny bit by loaning some higher level gear but it all went fine.
At least one new player is coming to NWN!