NWN Dark Sun

NWN Dark Sun

We have Shemsu-Heru to thank for making our Gaj creature for our NWN Dark Sun project. Shemsu-Heru is just one of 8 3D module creators we have creating custom content for our project. As you can see from the pictures we are really trying to create content to look as close to the art work as we can. Now we know its not 100% but we do have limits to what all we can do when using NWN, plus we are only a group of community members who are doing what we can in our free time.

Even though we have a very Large team we are still always looking for more people who would like to help in some kind of way.

Some core areas but not limited to that we could still use some help in.

• 3D model creators

• Writers

• Scripters / Coders / Programmers

• Classes we could use a small team of people working on the Dark Sun classes, mostly 2da (text) work.

• Interactive world map for the website (could be done using HTML 5)

• Portrait and Load screens

• Art work in game textures and/or a custom world map

• Music and sounds

• Custom Map Making

If this sounds like a project that you would enjoy helping with in one way or another then contact me and come join our team.

NWN Dark Sun

We would like to thank Draygoth who is part of our team for creating the Crodlu Chariot. He is also working on another Crodlu model along with a chariot that is pulled by two crodlus.

Dark Sun is a campaign world of that has been shown a lot of love across all kinds of RPG additions from 2e, 3e, 4e, 5e, and even Pathfinder. This has lead a group of us to come together to recreate this campaign setting in a 3D game world using NWN.

We are creating all new custom player races, creatures, weapons, armor, items, placeables, Tilesets, along with new music and sounds. This project is about really creating the Dark Sun setting the way it was meant to look and feel.

Even though we have a very Large team we are still always looking for more people who would like to help in some kind of way.

Some core areas but not limited to that we could still use some help in.

• 3D model creators
  • Writers
  • Scripters / Coders / Programmers
  • Classes we could use a small team of people working on the Dark Sun classes, mostly 2da (text) work.
  • Interactive world map for the website (could be done using HTML 5)
  • Portrait and Load screens
  • Art work in game textures and/or a custom world map
  • Music and sounds
  • Custom Map Making

If this sounds like a project that you would enjoy helping with in one way or another then contact me and come join our team and Discord Channel.

That creature so reminds me of a beast called a Gagglzoomer, from an ancient cartoon called Snarfquest written and drawn by Larry Elmore. Looking through the ancient issues of Dragon Magazine that I acquired some time ago it appeared in a number of issues.

TR

Hmmm not sure

One Gagglezoomer panel -

TR

Ah ok I see