I’m returning to NWN after a few years away. Hope you all have been well!
Is there an override compilation for base (EE) game assets? Last I played the best available were patch haking PQ, Zwerks’ tilesets overrides, and Cervantes’ Creature Compilation.
I see Beamdog released a giant pack but if I’m reading correctly it only includes PC parts, a handful of weapons, and some shields.
Failing a compilation, does anyone have a curated list of recommendations?
Thanks for any guidance!
My personal recommendation would be this pack Home
It contains a lot of fixes and upgrades as well in many aspects. Some highlights:
- Numerous fixes to spells
- Eye of Gruumsh and Shou Disciple prestige classes
- 9 new variants of the Dragon Disciple class (Black, Blue, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Green, Silver, and White)
- Warlock base class
- 10 new races (Aasimar, Air Genasi, Drow, Duergar, Earth Genasi, Fire Genasi, Half-Drow, Half-Ogre, Tiefling, and Water Genasi
- Mighty Rage now functions as an extension of Rage, meaning ALL rages are “mighty rages” when a Barbarian has this feat
- New critical and weapon proficiency feats for the lance and trident
- Dwarves now gain proficiency with the Dwarven Waraxe for free
- New favored enemies for Rangers (oozes and plants)
- New baseitem models for boots, books, cloaks, miscmed, potions, etc.
- Updated models and PBR mapping for nearly ALL of the creatures and placeables in the game
- Model, pathfinding, and other fixes for several tilesets as well as PBR maps for ALL tilesets in the game
- Several new heads to choose from at character creation
- TonyK’s Henchman Inventory & Battle AI, featuring:
- More intelligent companions
- More finite control over companions
- Access to companion inventory
- Enemies act more intelligently, utilizing their full abilities in combat and rushing to aid allies