Hmm, I released new version that fixes most of what you reported. Unfortunately I found quite critical issue with the persistency and singleplayer.
Basically, whenever player gains feat that is supposed to change stats, I store into database that he had that feat and make the stat changes. Then, when player loses the feat, I check if he had the feat and if he had I will revert stat changes.
This works properly in normal case, however if player in singleplayer levels up from acolite 9 to 30 and then he quits the game, next time he loads game with the same characters, my scripts thinks he lost the feats as if he deleveled and reduce abilities from previous game session that was never saved.
You can test the new version, but this issue might influence your testing… I need more time to solve this.