I’m adapting a race that is a subtype from the human race which mean that it haves all the human traits.
I tested the feat Skilled and is working with my custom race, the problem that i have is that the Quick To Master feat isn’t working with it. Is there any way to fix it or any alternatives?
This is the race traits:
Most exceptional karsites are fighters or binders. Some choose to become monks, barbarians, or rogues, and a few discover psionics and follow that path. Almost no karsite becomes a ranger or paladin, however, and none are clerics, druids, sorcerers, or wizards.
KARSITE RACIAL TRAITS
- +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma: Karsites are exceptionally hardy, and their bloodline gives them a commanding presence.
- Human Traits: Karsites possess all the traits of humans, except as noted here.
- Damage Reduction: A karsite has damage reduction 5/magic.
- Spell Resistance: A karsite’s spell resistance equals 10 + his class levels.
- Spell Healing (Su): Whenever a karsite’s spell resistance prevents a spell from affecting him, he heals 2 points of damage per spell level. Thus, if a 7th-level spell failed to penetrate a karsite’s spell resistance, he would heal 14 points of damage.
- Spellcasting Inability: Karsites cannot cast arcane or divine spells, even if they take levels in a class that grants spellcasting ability. They can use spell-like and supernatural abilities, psionic powers, shadowcasting and magic items normally.
- Proficiencies: Karsites are proficient with light and medium armor, and with martial weapons.
- Favored Class: Binder.
- Level Adjustment: +2.