Re-Opening Closed Toolbars?

I accidentally closed one of the toolbars at the top of the toolset window, and cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to reopen it. The toolbar that has: “Show North”, “Rotate 45 degrees Left”, “Rotate 45 degrees Right”. I checked several toolset tutorials and cant figure out how to reopen it.

Any help would be great.

Nevermind! When that happens, close the toolset, and reopen an area. That toolbar will be back.

if you accidentely close any other toolbar which won’t come back after restarting, do the following:

close the toolset and go to “c:\users\your_user_name\appdata\local\nwn2 toolset” and delete all the preferences.xml files. this will reset your toolset. perhaps it’s enough to delete generalpreferences.xml and graphicspreferences.xml.

make sure to check your settings after deleting those files.

1 Like

Go to “View” / “Option” (a window will pop) / go to windows press “Reset”. Close ToolSet, re-open and all bars will be set back.

1 Like

Thanks folks!
Unfortunately, I’ll probably be posting back a few more times over the days/weeks because I’m still relearning this thing. My apologies in advance.

3 Likes