RE: Past CC Challenge Themes - Submitted Content is MIA

If you submitted content for the following CC Themes, I’d love to get it uploaded to the Vault and we can drop these themes from the December poll for the January 2021 CC Challenge.

The themes are:

For the Dogs (Pets) - November 2018
Dog collars, leashes, and armor, like the equipment for horses. Amateurs/non-modelers could try making a prefab pet store or animal shelter, perhaps adapting the horse and henchman scripts to make the pets purchasable.

This theme was suggested by Sir Adril.

This theme has been expanded to include any creature that could be used as a pet - cats, familiars, animal companions, etc.

Dark Arts - December 2018
I think it would be nice to do some things for demon/devil cults and necromancer lairs. Things like mulitated sacrifices, corses in the middle of the autopsy, gruesome decorations, incomplete undead chained to wall, ect…**

This theme was suggested by Shadowing2029.

??? - January 2019
I can find no poll listing for this month.

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall - February 2019
A call for mirrors and other interior decor items. Both the mystical magical type of mirror and the mundane…From funhouse mirror mazes to elegant elven couches… this is a very open theme. I would request though that we try to supply items that don’t already have alot of coverage already, such as barrels, for example. Instead, a ladies jewelry box or a table with a half completed sewing project.**

This theme was suggested by Jenna WSI.

Colonial Times - March 2019
Content that would help a builder bring NWN into the time period of the colonial era and Revolutionary War. Possible examples might be forts, cannons, muskets, clothing and uniforms, blockhouses, printing presses, and flags.

This theme was suggested by Wall3t

Send the content you submitted for these challenges to : nwvaultccchallenge@gmail.com

3 Likes