Hi all. New thread for patching information just in case players don’t regularly check the nexus files.
Still no way to upload here at the vault. Patches have to be downloaded and replace existing files (usually a hak).
Patch 1.0.1 is available. Download and replace roe_patch2.hak in your hak folder.
Journal now doesn’t automatically update when we reach the Docks area
Talking to Faeron again after finishing his questline doesn’t cause an infinite XP and influence gain.
Patch 1.1.0 is available. Download and replace 16_Hades folder in your modules folder, and roe_patch2.hak in your hak folder.
- Fixed various issues with the last battle. It is now more balanced and the events and stages fire appropriately.
Patch 1.1.1 is available. Download and replace the .hak file in your hak folder. This file is compatible with all previous patches, meaning you only need this .hak file to patch your game. Any other files still need to be downloaded separately.
- Fixed a logical progression issue during the questline in the village Dorgnad.
Patch 1.1.2 is available. Download and replace roe_patch2.hak in your hak folder.
- Now when exiting the mines when doing the Hobgoblin Attacks quest should group the creatures accordingly, causing the follow up conversation to fire as intended.
- If we haven’t done the Rise in Ranks quest, the trial conversation shouldn’t break.
Patch 1.1.3 is available. Download and replace roe_patch2.hak in your hak folder.
- Fixed the odds of the PC getting in prison. Now behaving well shouldn’t be as punishable as not.
- Fixed an issue where the emperor would mention thing you haven’t yet done, or done differently.
Patch 1.1.4 is available. Download and replace roe_patch2.hak in your hak folder.
- Fixed Corelia at Vrist who would go in a conversation loop if you tell her that you’ll think of her proposal.
- Fixed an issue with Martiln, and a quest related to him which appears firstly in Hades.
Version 2.0.0 is now available. For people who play the previous version, this one will not break your game but might also not offer you anything as long as you’ve been patching your game. So my recommendation is to keep playing the 1.0.0 and keep patching with new patches I release. In other words, 2.0.0 addresses new players mostly.
Fixes - Additions
- Removed Masterwork Armors from the merchant at Galacod-Pal as they were not working as intended.
- Fixed various loot and shop issues. A plot item will be correctly removed when the quest is done, some bodies will leave loot above ground and some overpowering items have been removed. Finally, a couple of items which could be bought from merchants and their scripts were not working have been removed.
- Arnia now can be met before getting a chance to use the fast travel in Dryntal. This has been achieved by moving the fast travel signpost a bit further inside the city.
- The magic candle item is now not cursed and can be stored if needed.
- The gift items can now be given to companions or stored away until needed. They can still only be given to the companions by the main PC of course. This reduces inventory clattering.
- The Complete Craftsman is now implemented directly into the build. Players who want to use the mod don’t have to use it in their override folder.
- Since the magic candle and the gift items are not cursed anymore, the issue with the inventory strip doesn’t exist anymore. Stripped items can now be picked from the chest.
- Corrected some typos
- All fixes from all previous patches. This means new players downloading this version don’t have to immediately patch their game.
27 April 2019 – Deleted previous patches since a player only needs the latest only in order to patch their game. This still counts only for hak files. If a patch contains other files, they are to be downloaded as well.
Patch 2.0.1 is available. Download and replace roe_patch2.hak in your hak folder.
- Fixed an issue with a companion conversation and spawning back at the hangout
- Summoning creature items now work as intended
- An enemy at Dorwell Caves now should spawn only once.
Patch 2.1.0 and version 3.0.0 are available. People playing earlier versions need to update the hak files. People starting now, download the full new version. Some of the fixes existing in the full version could not be patched due to placed changes in module files.
Fixes on patch 2.1.0
- One of the cutscenes in the hangout now checks for correct companion.
- Fixed an issue with the first prison guard which had his conversation breaking at certain nodes.
- The candle scripts for Jarfed’s quest should now work as intended, and only be useable in the designated area.
- The plainwalked in Cor’Duer will now only give XP once.
- Fixed an issue which had some companions reseting feats and spells when leaving the party and being added back in.
- Removed some debugging messages from scripts.
- Fixed numerous typos.
Additional fixes in the full version 3.0.0
- Seemingly unique items in Vrist now either are really unique or not drop at all.
- The gnarled tree at Hades now begins conversation as well.
- Ending the questline for a faction in prison should now destroy all creatures and not leave them hanging in the room.
- Weapons and helmets are not not removed when entering the hangout. This has an impact on aesthetics but it makes gameplay more fluent.
- Added loot in some previously empty chests in the hunting grounds area.
- Several areas now have a second world map exit to avoid backtracking if not necessary.
- The last NPC in the sanitarium questline should now properly go away after the boss has been defeated, avoiding a reward glitch.
- Froonk henchman in the sanitarium is now not plot. Making the task to protect him meaningful.
Patch 3.0.1 is available. People playing earlier versions need to update the hak files. People starting now, download the full new version and patch immediately. The patch contains all fixes from all previous patches of course.
Fixes on patch 3.0.1
- Fixes a serious plot issue including a companion during the later stages of the campaign.