Riding horses in NWN2

The Knights of the Round Table (as per the old Deities and Demigods) await their horses.:grin:

Well, I think I found why the cloak was offset. I still need to verify I’m right, but I’m confident they won’t have to wait too long.

I gave my class the assignment for developing characters in their games and thought it would be an interesting product to have the Knights of Renown and the Knights of Quality made.

You know it might have been easier just to get two coconut halves and bang them together . . .

lol

TR

Well, I did find why there were issues with the cloak animations. It wasn’t what I first thought, but I’m now positive I know what’s causing the glitches. The bad news is that it’s not just an offset to correct in the original position, but all animations will have to be fixed.
However, combat animations are quick enough to prevent the issue from being noticeable, so I’ll just correct the idle, walk and run animations.

All I can say is what I’ve seen so far is amazing.

Updated Knights of the Round Table (with Morgan le Fay) and the entrance to Camelot (based on the Castle Tintagel. All ready for their steeds. :grinning:

Sorry, tell them they’ll have to wait slightly longer than expected. I’ll try to have something released by the end of the year.

No worries. We’ll assume the church has outlawed jousting again for the time being.:grinning:

Yes, do not worry, we are patient …
And, by the way, it would be a wonderful gift, for example, by the New Year, when peopls have a bit free time(In the New Year holidays) for examine this material… (2 in 1)
Good luck!