Rubber Ducky Boat

Are there any modellers who could do a large Rubber Ducky Boat. I think that would add some humour to the game. A group of adventurers all on a large Rubber Ducky boat. …lol

Other ideas that popped into my head…

A Tin Soldier creature…like the Christmas Tin Soldier. Two types…one with the rifle (bayonet) on shoulder and the other with rifle level (bayonet) to attack.

Oh yes, we are never short of ideas … :slight_smile: Recently I had the idea that it would be nice to have a Hurdy Gurdy player … probably I need to learn how to handle 3-D modelling software for this …

However, a boat can be

• a tile: you can put a party on it but it will be a motionless thing somewhere on the ocean
  • a placeable: has no walkmesh, so no individual crew possible
  • a creature: has no walkmesh too, but can move around

Au contrare - See the Gnomish Whelk (Placeables) by TheBarbarian, part of last years

Custom Content Challenge - June 2022 : Celebrate 20

There is a trick to it and the use of invisible things (can’t remember exactly what but give the demo a try).

TR

Au contraire! :wink:

Mais oui!

If I wanted a rubber duck, I would give it a try, but I already have one. :slight_smile:

How did I miss that CCC? Nice. I will download…still want my rubber ducky…lol

Any brave modders?

Grab the CCC Catalogue. Not only is every single Custom thing listed in it, but it also has links to every single Challenge’s project page too.

TR

1 Like

Thanks Tarot_Redhand

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/original-hakpak/barrel-riding-pheno
This might work well for it, just substitute the barrel tail pattern for a duck one, I might do this if I can find a little free time, I even found a free pattern to download.

1 Like

Cool…that would be awesome…I hope you can.

How’s about doing something more serious?

(Sorry IMRT, can’t resist)

Sorry for the digression from the topic. I’ve been away from Nwn for some time, but in my ideas there was that of increasing the number of usable misucal tools and the animations to use them, this is one of the many that are already working in my files.

Sorry for the digression from the topic. I’ve been away from Nwn for some time, but in my ideas there was that of increasing the number of usable misucal tools and the animations to use them, this is one of the many that are already working in my files.

Some kind of drum? Great!

I’ve opened a treat for the Hurdy Gurdy recently, but there’s no response so far.

lol…no problem buddy…the more the merrier :slight_smile: