The Set File Editor v1.0 has been released and is available for download from the Project page.
The Set File Editor makes it easy to apply, record and package changes to Neverwinter Nights SET files.
How it works
- Create an editing session
- Populate your Edit commands and apply the changes.
- Use batch run to perform tested SET file changes.
Hmm i cant find any Set file in my NWN folder.
You have to extract/export them eg. out of a tileset HAK (and, of course, if you modified a set file, you’ll have to put it back into the HAK, a toping HAK or the override folder).
The Set File Editor version 1.0.1 has been released and is available for download from the Project page.
This release introduces some refinements and resolves some issues.
- Addresses an issue where pressing the F1 key did not open the Set File Editor Help file.
- Addresses an issue where Update Now does not perform the update if Set File Editor was updated after starting the Editor. Pressing Update Now a second time did perform the update.
- Folder and Files tab added to the Ribbon.
- Help updated to include keyboard shortcuts as well as some other refinements.
The Set File Editor version 1.2 has been released and is available for download from the Project page
Version 1.1 and 1.2 were released in quick succession.
Version 1.1 introduces Tile “padding”, fixes a problem adding new sub-sections to an existing Section and updates the Rules file. In addition, the Session Manager interface and functionality has been revised.
Version 1.2 brings the command line arguments and processing in line with the updated Session Manager.
- Generate “padding” Tile entries so that you can add Tiles starting at a specific number. This is useful when you don’t want to change your definitions when Beamdog adds new Tile entries.
- Remove Empty Edit Files from Session added to the Ribbon.
- Supports Session Folder creation via the command line.
- Supports Input and Edit file copies via the command line.
- Addresses an issue where new Door sections could not be added to specific Tile sections.
- Help updated to provide more information about adding sub-sections to existing sections (eg adding Door sections to an existing Tile section).
- Different icons are displayed for input and output files.
- As a result of the changes to the Session Manager, these command line options are no longer valid: InputFolder, EditFolder, OutputFolder and LogFile.
- Corrected an error in the Help’s Batch Mode Example for Command Line Options (/Session instead of /SessionFolder).
- Help has been updated to reflect the command line changes that have made.
- Help has been updated to reflect a range of other changes that have made.