Hello modders !
I’ve written a few years ago a Sublime Text package for NeverwinterScript, and the last few weeks have been very productive, as I implemented a bunch of new features:
- A smart build tool to re-build all needed scripts in a given directory. Internally it builds a dependency graph for find all scripts to re-build when a library has been updated. It also takes advantage of multi-core processors as it distributes the tasks across multiple compiler processes.
- Improved auto-completion:
- Fixed some bugs for functions and constants completions
- Library completions for #include
- struct completions
- Documentation popups when selecting symbols and validating completions, with some additional warning for badly behaving NWN2 functions
- Linux support, as always
Here’s a shiny gif as illustration:
See the Github page for installation instructions, and complete feature list: https://github.com/CromFr/STNeverwinterScript#installation
For those already using the package, it should be automatically updated to the latest version (please check the package settings in Preferences -> Package settings -> STNeverwinterScript -> Settings)
I don’t check the forum very often, but I’ll try to come more frequently in the coming weeks. You can also reach me through the Discord server, where I’m much more responsive
Happy coding !