The Scroll (Module Two Continued) - Episode 17: Now Where Did I Put It?

Hi All,

This continues my information posts about module two of “The Scroll” … (Could not edit old post title.)

The latest instalment …

And the opening paragraph …

It’s been a little while since I last posted on the progress of module two of “The Scroll”, but there is good news: It continues to be written and I am still making progress. One of the reasons I have not had anything to say is because it would involve discussing a lot of spoilers. That said, here is what I can say to bring you up to date …

Episodes 1-9 can be found on this link: The Scroll (Module Two Building) - Episode 9: A Welcome Break?

Episodes 10-14 can be found on this link: The Scroll (Module Two Continued) - Episode 14: The Mega-Dungeon (Part 2)

The Scroll (Module One) Latest Info: The Scroll (v2.92 NOW AVAILABLE!): FIXED: AREA TRANSITIONS WITH DEAD COMPANIONS (Essential for players not using companion revival mode.)

2 Likes

Hi all,

The latest instalment …

It’s been a mixed bag of goings on with the campaign over the last couple of weeks. From adding more content, to fixing bugs and more testing! Unfortunately, I made an annoying discovery while testing some encounters with a party without the Companion Protector feat. The “hard core” death system had another bug in it, which is now patched in the current latest v2.92. It came to light as I tried to run away from an encounter that was too tough for my test party … This weeks screenshot shows the GUI that was not quite doing what it was meant to do and highlighted the issue.

Episodes 1-9 can be found on this link: The Scroll (Module Two Building) - Episode 9: A Welcome Break?

Episodes 10-14 can be found on this link: The Scroll (Module Two Continued) - Episode 14: The Mega-Dungeon (Part 2)

The Scroll (Module One) Latest Info: The Scroll (v2.92 NOW AVAILABLE!): FIXED: AREA TRANSITIONS WITH DEAD COMPANIONS (Essential for players not using companion revival mode.)

2 Likes

Hi All,

The latest instalment …

What a fortnight of fixes and updates! For those following the module status, you will know that I have currently withdrawn v2.93 pending some final testing by my wife, which has helped bring my attention to a number of issues that I wanted to iron out. From the simple removal of some debug text to a rewrite of some core scripts. That’s why the module has been withdrawn until I have this sorted. At the moment, my wife is replaying the campaign in “hard core” mode, where if a companion dies, then they are removed from the party and replaced by a tombstone. From there, the player must either raise the dead companion with the spell or take them to someone who can raise them. It’s been during this play through I have been able to finally track down some of the old issues and even give a little bit of an update with containers. Read on for more information …