The Scroll (Module Two Continued) - Episode 25: Nice New Gameplay!

Hi All,

Continued from this thread … The Scroll (Module Two Continued) - Episode 23: Most Puzzling My Dear Halfling (Puzzle Video Link)

The latest instalment …

And the opening paragraph …

I write with mixed feelings today, as I have just discovered I introduced a module one game breaking bug back in v1.06E (27th December 2019), which I only just discovered while testing something else today. It is so frustrating when something like this happens, especially when I am doing so little with scripts that may affect that module now. ( This has now been fixed in the latest version available. ) On a more positive note, I have been making reasonable progress on module two of the campaign, including making another home-brew placeable that the PCs will discover. (Included as this week’s screen shot, as it is only a minor spoiler at most.) Read on …

UPDATE: I managed to make the force field in this post to be toggable …

Hi All,

The latest instalment …

And the opening paragraph …

Writing continues on module two at a better rate than previous weeks as v1.12E of The Scroll has proven to be the most stable release of the campaign to date. As this version has continued to be fault free in my wife’s own latest play through (since updating), it has meant I have not been diverted from writing new material to sort out any further issues. With nearly 15 hours under her belt of fault free play, then unless she discovers anything else, v1.12E may well be the final release of the campaign until module two is done. Talking of module two … Read on …

For the record … We are now on v1.14E.