NB: This is the THIRD EDITION of CAMPAIGN v1.09E as I had to fix other minor monster AI bugs. I believe the status should now be considered IMPORTANT as it can make a difference to monsters with ranged weapons or certain talents. NB: One person had downloaded the previous version of this release.
As nobody had yet downloaded the latest files (and I can no longer edit the last post title), I decided to provide another update (v1.09E) for those that would like to have the latest files. This update comes RECOMMENDED , as it sorts a number of COMBAT cosmetics, especially on a party wide wipeout. It also fixes the right-click examine of creatures so that they only require a single right-click instead of having to do it twice. This also has the ADDED journal reminder GUI update.
NOTE: I have also updated the module to synch release numbers.
The full list in this latest v1.09E include:-
- SPEECH: Stop brief spotlights on empty speech. (Cosmetic.)
- COMBAT: Removed clear action command at combat start if not auto-pausing.
- COMBAT: Cleared end of combat “enemy seek” if all party dead. (Monsters do not run away.)
- COMBAT: Ensured Round Counter reset and restarts if respawn after a party wipeout.
- EXAMINE: Fixed examine creature to work first time on right-click - and not to have to do so twice.
- FOLLOW: Added Main PC to auto-follow if controlling another PC in AI off mode (and switch area).
- AUTO-EXAMINE: Added (fixed) repair bench to auto-examine on first click usage.
- SMITH: Removed unnecessary PC feedback from smith conversation.
- JOURNAL/NOTE: Added journal/note read reminder to “show gui” if one is pending unread.
ADDED FROM 2ND EDITION OF v1.09E
- COMBAT AI: Fixed ammo usage & weapon select of monsters.
ADDED FROM 3RD EDITION OF v1.09E
- MONSTER AI: Made Knockdown, Persistent Auras and Rusting “free” actions. This means a creature can still attack if they use (or attempt to use) these actions. E.g. Stops fighters getting stuck trying to Knockdown PCs and never actually fighting.
OBSERVATIONS FOR ANY POTENTIAL NEXT UPDATE ( In v1.10E When available ). NB: These have minimal impact on the current module at most … but are done in preparation of module 2: -