THE COMPLETE LIST OF FIXES (ENHANCED VERSION)
IMPORTANT: I am looking at one final patch v1.21E with last cosmetic changes and updates. If there is anything you want, now is the time to request it!
THE FINAL!: The v1.21E should/will be the final upload!
OBSERVATIONS: (AVAILABLE IN NEXT VERSION WHEN AVAILABLE OR UPON REQUEST):-
CURRENTLY NONE! NO FURTHER UPDATE SHOULD BE REQUIRED. LET ME KNOW!!!
VERSION 1.21E UPDATES (STATUS: IMPORTANT) 19 MARCH 2020
- FINAL COSMETICS & CLARIFICATIONS! E.g. Item descriptions. Craft names.
- LEVEL ITEMS: Now work dynamically from companions too on required level change.
- AUTO-PAUSE: Stopped auto-pause check on a PC respawn if not set.
- FACTION DEBUG: Remove turn faction debug.
- MODULE CHANGES: Lower goblin tower and upper goblin halls easier to enter with larger area.
SECOND UPLOAD (20 March 2020) ALSO INCLUDES:
- STATUS EFFECTS: Creature status effect report on examined creatures.
THIRD UPLOAD (23 March 2020) ALSO INCLUDES:
- SPELL EXAMINE: Added examine GUI feedback when examining quick cast spells.
VERSION 1.20E UPDATES (STATUS: IMPORTANT) 14 MARCH 2020
- SCAR DEATH: Prevent Quest Complete if quest not started on Scar death. (Cosmetic.)
- COMPANION COMMENTS: Fixed/improved firing of companion comments if far away.
- SHOP MAP: Made map useable by all. (Cosmetic.)
- SCALING: Creature model scaling reduced slightly. (Cosmetic.)
VERSION 1.19E UPDATES (STATUS: IMPORTANT) 14 MARCH 2020
- INCENSE OF AWARENESS: Fixed description to read -10 instead of + 10.
- JOURNAL ENTRY: Fixed “A Demon In The Dark” journal entry. (Minor logic/cosmetic.)
- MONSTER SPAWN: Reduced/removed a possibility of a dual spawn.
- NEW MINI-MAP GUI: Upgraded quality of mini-map. (See screenshot in post below.)
- VOL CONVERSATION: Clarified the Vol conversation logic at the start of option 2 background game.
- PARTY BAR SIZE: Increased the default party bar sizes to allow greater visibility if party large.
- PARTY SUMMONED: Improved presentation of name in party bar. (Summoner only.)
- STAIN ESSENCES: Made it so the Life Essence reward stack as normal. (Cosmetic.)
- TORMENTOR KILLS: Fixed requirement to kill all Tormentors of Astend. (Balance.) (*)
- CARAVAN CONV: Improved some camera angles for the caravan conversation. (Cosmetic.)
- SEBASTION CONV: Improved likelihood of Sebastion (Empire Guardian) having end conversation.
- GAME DIFFICULTY: Now affects creature levels for extra ease of play on lower settings.
- OOZE OIL: Fixed Ooze Oil to work as expected.
(*) This only manifests if a player reloads between spawning. (NWN2 bug.) Fixed in v1.19E.
VERSION 1.18E UPDATES (STATUS: ESSENTIAL (MP) IMPORTANT (SP)) 03 MARCH 2020
- BESTIARY ENTRIES: Altered some trigger events to allow/disallow certain creatures. (*)
- JAGGED TOOTH: Spell description correct in next tlk release. (Probably next module release.) (**)
- SCALING: Added game setting scaling fix to spells that required it. (For players who like it easy.) (***)
- FONT SIZE: Increased size of some fonts in game. E.g. Chat window and Party Craft Tab.
- BEHAVIOUR BUTTONS: Fixed buttons to show +/- subject to collapsed.
- VENDORS MISSING: Fixed vendors not appearing. WORKAROUND: Enter and leave tavern. (****)
- TRIBESMAN CONV: Made response clearer that the PC MUST have Homa blessing on them. (*****)
- COOP FIX: Stop players auto following last player entered. (BUG introduced in v1.11E 01/02/20)
- WALKTHROUGH: The Information download now contains: THE WALKTHROUGH!
Included in later second v1.18E upload:-
- AUTO SAVE: Removed auto saving after being awarded a certificate. (In v1.18E second upload.) (#)
- JAGGED TOOTH SCROLL: Scroll description corrected. (Spell description was already fixed.)
- Removed false AUTO-LEVEL info when importing PCs. (For later modules.)
(* ) Preventing yuan-ti “pureblood” trigger (in case player plays a yuan-ti). Allowing triggers to update within conversations (dryad) and certain non-hostiles (Empire Guardians).
(** ) Scrolls will be correct in campaign release, but not actual spell description until next tlk. Spell fixed.
(*** ) Based upon NWN2 fixes. (Included in next campaign folder. No override required.)
(**** ) Also fixes sleep animation showing on NPCs at odd times.
(***** ) Also added a note to the journal if the player attempts the conversation without it.
(#) If you have already started, then the auto-save issue still occurs at least once after a certificate award, but not on certificates awards thereafter.
VERSION 1.17E UPDATES (STATUS: ESSENTIAL)
- HARDNESS: Fix damage done.
- SKILL CHECK: Feedback for party skill checks. (Cosmetic.)
- INFINITE OOZE OIL: Removed possibility of infinite ooze oil protection.
- FINAL COMBAT: Fixed combat difficulty due to faction change error. (IMPORTANT BALANCING.) (*)
- HERODIAS CONVERSATION: Should fix any strange camera angles encountered.
- LIFE ESSENCE DROPS: Fixed Life Essences not dropping! ESSENTIAL FIX!
- FINAL CUTSCENE: Fixed possibility of players missing last cutscene due to test variable in place.
(*) This combat does not start at the difficulty intended unless using v1.17E. (Too easy without.)
VERSION 1.16E UPDATES (STATUS: COSMETICS MOSTLY)
- EXAMINE (1): Disabled toggle HOSTILE button on non-creature objects. (Cosmetic.)
- EXAMINE (2): Improved right-click examine when going between objects. (Cosmetic.)
- SNORE SOUND: Removed snore sound in some situations. (Cosmetic.)
- CAST ON SLEEPERS: Now awake and attack. (Should “coup-de-grace” sleeping hostile anyway.)
- DOOR PUZZLES: Reduced likelihood of puzzle clash in SOUL tower on doors close together.
- DEBUG REMOVED: Removed 2 x debug feedback. (Cosmetic.)
- TOWER LIGHTING:Fixed lighting in bugbear tower switching on and off at angles. (Mod only.)
- FADE FROM BLACK: Fixed fade from black on Map Pin Update usage.
- GHOST ENCOUNTER: Fixed ghosts being too easy and not disappearing.
- MAUSOLEUM SKULL: Fixed acquiring skull from ransacked mausoleum. Essential fix! (*)
(*) If you have searched the ransacked mausoleum, search it again to acquire the skull.
VERSION 1.15E UPDATES (STATUS: IMPORTANT/ESSENTIAL)
- EXPORT MAIN PC: Fixed ability to export Main PC for future modules.
- GARIUS MENDOLIN: Made it so his coffin cannot be bashed. (Mod update only.)
- TB PAUSE (1): Fixed pause after a conversation when using TB Combat. (Not LOS.)
- TB PAUSE (2): TB Combat GUI now auto-starts on EXAMINED turned hostile if being used.
- CAVERN EXIT: Now allows player to exit cavern if Kasandra not in party. (*)
- SLEEPING JAILED: Cannot wake person in cell in caves. (Monty side-quest.) (**)
(*) If playing a good aligned party, this bug may not manifest for you. Evil aligned party of more than 5 members will encounter it without this fix.
(**) You may need to close and open the cell door again to trigger conversation.
VERSION 1.14E UPDATES (STATUS: ESSENTIAL)
- BOOK TYPO: Fixed a typo on the cursed tome. Destory > Destroy. (Cosmetic.)
- CHAOS VORTEX: Stopped duplication of magic casting message. (Cosmetic.)
- PC NAMES: Added additional check to prevent duplicated PC names that could confuse.
- TREE ATTACKS: Stopped tree Hope Rekindled from attacking when it should not.
VERSION 1.13E UPDATES (STATUS: IMPORTANT)
- COMPANION PROTECTOR: Typo “as any other PC” and not “as the Main PC” . (Cosmetic.)
- JOURNAL NOTE COLOUR: Changed from Dark Blue to Light Slate Blue. (Cosmetic.)
- AUTO COMBAT PAUSING: Removed duplicated sound play that could interfere with auto-pause.
- SOUND TRIGGER: Moved a sound trigger to be more reliable. (Cosmetic.)
- DUPLICATED PUZZLE: Removed a duplicated Ripped Scroll (Rogue Stone) puzzle. (Cosmetic.)
- LIFE ESSENCES: Rebalanced and reworded Life Essence collectability. (Cosmetic.)
- PC IMPORT: Fixed option to allow a player to import a previously exported created PC.
- HAG EYE NO DROP: Fixed an issue with the Hag’s Eye not dropping.
VERSION 1.12E UPDATES (STATUS: IMPORTANT)
- POOR COMMUNICATION: Fixed ritual bowls and dialogue with Melicamp side-quest.
VERSION 1.11E UPDATES (STATUS: ESSENTIAL)
- PARTY GENERATION: Stop player trying to add companions already within the world.
- AERIOL PARTY SIZE: Stops Aeriol misreporting party size too big when not.
- MAIN PC HUNGER: Fixes hunger state of Main PC when respawned.
- CREATED REMOVED: Removes abandoned created PCs from world on area exit now.
- LIFE ESSENCE ACQUIRE: Rebalanced quantity that can be held & updated feedback in stats.
- MISSING MODELS: Replaced missing doors models inside Campaign folder.
VERSION 1.10E UPDATES (STATUS: WITHDRAWN)
VERSION 1.09E UPDATES (STATUS: IMPORTANT)
- SPEECH: Stop brief spotlights on empty speech. (Cosmetic.)
- COMBAT: Removed clear action command at combat start if not auto-pausing.
- COMBAT: Cleared end of combat “enemy seek” if all party dead. (Monsters do not run away.)
- COMBAT: Ensured Round Counter reset and restarts if respawn after a party wipeout.
- EXAMINE: Fixed examine creature to work first time on right-click - and not to have to do so twice.
- FOLLOW: Added Main PC to auto-follow if controlling another PC in AI off mode (and switch area).
VERSION 1.08E UPDATES (STATUS: IMPORTANT)
- SCRIPTS: Moved all scripts to root directory and recompiled. (Invisibility spells recompiled.)
- IMMUNITY: Some spell immunity fixes added.
- ORE CRATE: Fix ore in Todd’s crate. (Normally not accessible anyway, so purely academic.)
- GUARD RESPONSE: Prevent instant turn back and multiple influence loss.
- COMPANION RESPONSE: Fixed logic of companion responding instead of Main PC in examine.
VERSION 1.07E UPDATES (STATUS: WITHDRAWN)
VERSION 1.06E UPDATES (STATUS: NEW HAK)
- REBIRTH ANIMATION: Stopped PC falling down again after rebirth. (Animation fix.)
- REBIRTH SOUND: Removed bad sound files to allow sound to play correctly.
VERSION 1.05E UPDATES (STATUS: WITHDRAWN)
VERSION 1.04E UPDATES (STATUS: UP TO YOU)
- AUTOMATONS: Fixed timing of any potential spell casting to ensure it fired more consistently.
- SUMMONED: Made it so summoned creatures would attack more readily.
VERSION 1.03E UPDATES (STATUS: MOSTLY COSMETIC)
- AREA REBAKE: Moved some objects in one area and rebaked for ease of movement.
- OLD CODE: Removed some old respawn code that used variables used elsewhere.
VERSION 1.02E UPDATES (STATUS: MOSTLY COSMETIC)
- NANCY BODY: Nancy’s body is sometimes missing in house. (Fixed.)
- TB ROUNDS SYNCH: Round feedback now stays in synch if player escapes during TB Combat.
- LIGHTING: Changed timing of light initialisation to prevent player noticing any changes.
- TB PAUSE CHECK: Prevent hidden or different area creatures checking pause (once started).
- ANY PC UNLOCK: Updated a door that was missing the any PC member can unlock with key.
- TREASURE HAUL: Fixed a broken treasure haul script.
- QUEST INFO: This also fixes a journal entry logical flow. (Does NOT break quest though.)
- SLEEP ZZZ’S: Added extra code to ensure sleep zzz’s would terminate on waking.
- NECKLACE PLOT: Made a sub-quest necklace “plot” so item would auto-allocate if “missed”.
VERSION 1.01E ADDITIONAL FIXES (STATUS: IMPORTANT)
- INTRUDER STATUS :Fixed Empire Guardian reaction for intruders. (Tear of the Dragon Side Quest.)
- KERRES HOSTILE: Fixed Kerres turning hostile on subsequent visits to the Guildhall.
- COMBAT ALERT: Stopped a miss-timed combat alert when entering areas.
- START INVENTORY: Stopped auto-follow on startup that upset initial inventory control.
- MODULE UPDATED: Removed a creature from where it should not have been. (MOD v1.01)
VERSION 1.00E INFORMATION (2nd Release) (STATUS: ESSENTIAL) 12 NOVEMBER 2019
- Corrected “last page” to prevent an arrow leading to nowhere on Greater Crafting book.
- Unlocked BENCH auto-examine feedback on first usage. (Had been locked during testing.)