Tower Shield override help

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a bit of a noobish question, but I am having some issues with creating a tower shield override.
To begin with, the reason why I am trying to make this into an override is just so I can use it on normal campaigns while playing solo.
I saw the very recent and excelent PassionateShadow’s shield textures (Passion's Protection Plan - Fashionable Shields | The Neverwinter Vault) and I wanted to get one specific shield from that collection (AShTo_236).
However, after identifying the base model, changing all the internal references with notepad++ to match the name of the matching texture and icon files (_236), moving all three files onto my override folder, the shield didn’t show up on the toolset.
I tried going back to the Custom Content Guide, but I couldn’t find anything on shields. I’ve done this a few times for weapons and armour/clothing parts as per the guide without an issue, but for some reason the shield doesn’t work.
Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Likely you need to Extend the MaxRange number for the tower shield line in baseitems.2da to something like 250 will do.

Ah! Thank you very much! I knew it must be some simple thing, I wasn’t even aware I had to change the 2da.
Finally completed my character’s armour set!