[WIP] Pstemarie's Project Tracker (w/ screenshots)

Got of the rails for a week or two, but now I’m now back on track. This is one of the NPC’s you’ll meet - he’s got a slight problem getting home…

4 Likes

Looks like Six’s Wildlands tileset.

That’s Q Castle Exterior, which incorporated Wildwoods (the cottage is from Wildwoods). I’ve using a lite version of the Q haks, which dumps all the content I’ll never use (and there’s a lot of it). The NPC is the Q Werewolf upper body dropped onto the lower body of the Hound Archon. I needed a model that didn’t look 100% like a creature out to tear the PC to pieces.

Yes, the oversized look of the upper body is intentional.

4 Likes

Fresh from the kitchen…new weapons:

First up is the dreaded chicken (club). Since rubber hasn’t been invented yet, they had to settle for the next best thing…a dead chicken!

Next up, a meat cleaver (hand axe).

Both are ripped from the CODI Kitchen Dretch.

3 Likes

The Dreaded Dead Chicken Club. I love it.:rofl:

The Mysterious Cave. One of the first encounter areas you’ll come across. All of the placeables are either new ones I’ve made or reworks/upgrades of ones I did for Project Q. I’ve reverted back to BioWare textures whenever possible (part of the prep work for converting it over to NWN EE when the time comes).

2 Likes

Pstemarie,weren’t you at one time doing a module for your kid ? (I could be mixing people up)
If yes, is this it still ?

Yes, it was a LAN module. This module is a derivative of that work, but without all the multi-player crap that was fairly well borked anyway. It was so bad that every time we played it was just easier for me to login as a DM and drop encounters and quests for them.

BB Wolfe v2 - I’ve replaced the shoes with proper werewolf feet. I’ve also dumped Project Q completely and decided to just use a small module specific hak along with external hak resources (i.e. other small projects downloaded from the Vault such as _Six’s Wildwoods).